[Exim] Relaying?

Author: Cole Tuininga
To: Exim Users List
Subject: [Exim] Relaying?
I hope my questions will be forgiven - I'm a programmer, not a sys
admin, and I'm in a little over my head. 8)

I have an exim server that's doing something rather peculiar. If it
receives a message for a local user (via smtp) that also has recipients
that would be remote, it tries to handle the delivery to the remote
recipients as well.

For example, let's say the server in question is example.com. If I
(colet@???) send a message to legit_localpart@???,
and CC/BCC/TO colet@???, when example.com receives the
message, it will also try to forward it onto colet@???.
I have host_accept_relay set for 127.0.0.1 and my local subnet - I don't
"think" that should affect anything though?

If I need to post more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for help/suggestions.

--
"If Al Gore invented the Internet, I invented spell check."
    -- Dan Quayle

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc