[Exim] Relaying Probem

Top Pagina
Auteur: Viswan Munish
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Relaying Probem
Dear List

Am new to exim, though i have successfully configured
Exim live and its running with smtp auth Enabled with
Mailman integrated.

My problem is with relaying outside the network...

When i relay thru my server with following scenarios:

1) Mail from Valid Userid of My Mailserver to Valid
Userid of My Mailserver using My Mailserver Smtp relay
remotely ---- MAIL IS RELAYED

2) Mail from Valid id of another Domain to Valid id of
My MailServer using My MailServer smtp relay
remotely --MAIL IS RELAYED

3) Mail from invalid mail id of another domain to
valid id of My MailServer smtp relay remotely --MAIL
IS RELAYED

The above three conditions , the Relaying should be
Denied...

Please let me know what i need to configure to ensure
that in above scenarios the relaying is denied thru My
MailServer..

Awaiting your reply,

kind Regards
Vibhav

Everything you always wanted to know about cars and bikes,now
at: http://in.autos.yahoo.com