[Exim] Don`t find my pop server

Autor: Roberto Mason
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Don`t find my pop server
I fairly new to Linux, and have been using it for the past4 or 5 months. I`m
a home user. I initially got acquainted with Exim through clarkconnect.org
who packages a scalled down version or Rehdat 7.2 for use as a router. They
package among other things Apache and Exim pre-configured to run .

I decided to move my mail server from my router to my other server running
Redhat 7.3. Using information gathered from the O`Riley Book Exim which I
just purchased on the weekend, I compiled and installed the latest version
3.36

. I have several issues to resolve, one of which has to do with my ISP,
which restricts access to Post 25 outbound.When running exim on my router, I
was able to receive mail from my pop server, but not send it with smtp.

My issue now is accessing my mail server that I have just newly setup. I
configure my MUA (OUTLOOK) to look at my pop server IP address 192.168.1.2,
but it tells me <Pop server name you specified can not be found> Exim is
running, I send myself an email, and when I do a mailq, I see it. I checked
the Firewall on Redhat, and no rules are defined. ICM accepts all, and
everything is set to allow. Could my problem be related to the firewall? I
thought I had specified no firewall on installation. I may be wrong