[Exim] ACL help

Autor: Dave C.
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] ACL help

Ok.. I beleive I have an smtp_rcpt ACL almost done, except for one last
thing that I cant figure out how to do..

WHat I have is below...

What I want to do, is to skip the callout checks for a sender or
recpient local-part of 'postmaster' (but still do the other checks)..

I cant seem to find a way to make an "OR" out of two "require"s

acl_check_rcpt:

  deny          local_parts     = ^.*[@%!/|]

  require       verify          = sender/callout=5s/callout_defer_ok

  require       verify          = recipient/callout=5s

  accept        hosts           = :

  accept        hosts           = +relay_from_hosts

  accept        domains         = MY.DOMAIN

  accept        domains         = lsearch;/path/to/more/of/MY.DOMAINS

  deny          message         = Access denied