[Exim] Mail Spooling in RedHat7.3

Autor: Brandon Mercer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Mail Spooling in RedHat7.3
Hi, I've got a problem with exim spooling to my users
mailboxes correctly. Let me tell you my setup so that
you might better direct me with your reply. I'm
running a server with RedHat 7.3 and I've installed
sendmail as default, compiled exim to spool into my
/var/spool/mail directory, and I've pointed the script
that starts sendmail to the exim binary and all is
well. I can recieve mail (to a point) and I can
compose messages that get stuck in (what I consider a
spooling state). After I compiled exim I noticed a
bunch of folders within /var/spool/mail including one
called input, where I find a bunch of text messages
from my tests where I've tried to send myself messages
from yahoo and where ever else. Does anyone have any
idea how to get the messages from that folder into the
users mailboxes... which I think are in
/home/USER/mail? Thanks for your help.
Brandon