Re: [Exim] www.za.exim.org

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Odhiambo Washington
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] www.za.exim.org
On 2002-05-11 at 13:03 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> What does it take to run a mirror site for Exim? I think I am in a position
> to host one in Kenya. Where do I get the HOWTO/instructions?

Go to:
<URL:http://www.exim.org/> (or other current mirror)

If using a browser which supports Frames, then look in the top left
frame; if not, but your browser does support displaying the names of
frames, then choose the "toc" frame and then the "index" frame.

Last item, "Making a Mirror".

You need a machine running a web-server and a means to fetch the current
content; the recommended tool being the rsync client.

I think that it was less than 10 minutes work to set up
<URL:http://exim.globnix.org/>, and there's a strong chance that that
was the first time that I'd used rsync. It's truly simple.
--
I get a bit jittery when Moscow TV points a camera over my shoulder as I
am preparing for a commit...