Re: [Exim] www.za.exim.org

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: Andromeda
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] www.za.exim.org
* Andromeda <andromeda@???> [20020510 21:29]: wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the not so great news that www.za.exim.org will cease to exist over
> the weekend. Unfortunately the logistics of running a physical machine
> halfway across the world are becoming impossible to handle, and in this
> light my own domain has been transferred to a US host with qmail as its
> SMTP server.
>
> I do apologise to the African subscribers to the Exim mailing list and the
> users of the local mirror, but I do hope you understand.
>
> Nigel has been informed.
>
> With Regards
>
> Andromeda

What does it take to run a mirror site for Exim? I think I am in a position
to host one in Kenya. Where do I get the HOWTO/instructions?

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

"MacDonald has the gift on compressing the largest amount of words into
the smallest amount of thoughts."
        -- Winston Churchill