Re: [Exim] the Klez virus

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dman
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] the Klez virus
--
On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 01:18:31AM +0100, Sean Rima wrote:
| On Fri, 10 May 2002, Sean Rima moaned:
| > On Fri, 10 May 2002, Tamas TEVESZ spake thusly:

| >> oh boy, spare us. adding a new scanner takes two or three
| >> modifications in exiscan, which modifications are just as complex as
| >> a wooden cube.
| >
| > Hey you are right :) And just to confuse me stick me in a round room
| > and ask me to sit in the corner :)

| Had a look and I will leave it to tom :)

Umm, does <whatever scanner you want to plug in> take a message on
stdin and spit out the result on stdout? I certainly hope it does!
If so, just adjust the config options

    exiscan_scanner_path
    exiscan_scanner_regexp_trigger
    exiscan_scanner_regexp_description

to work with that scanner.

That's the nice thing about exiscan's design -- it will plug and play
with any scanner (virus or spam!).

-D

--

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.