[Exim] Cyrus exim4.x RH 7.2 -- new install looking for manu…

Autor: richard
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Cyrus exim4.x RH 7.2 -- new install looking for manuals to rtfm, possible samples, links to more information
HIHI
Im looking for documents, sample configurations, anything i can get my hands
on.

I have used exim 3.x and RH before but not with cyrus, I had an interesting
time geting exim 4 to compile and install and an even more interesting time
trying to get cyrus installed, seems RH isnt shipping 1/2 the required
libs/compiler/include files ..... this is a test installation before i put
this onto the production servers, seeming like i dont wanna make the switch
with all the headache, i figured i must need to rtfm a little more,
searching the web began to seem a little pointless way to many hits on
things that are either duplicated or off topic to this install. i figured i
probibly didnt get the default configurations correct and will need to redo
them over and over, but thought someone on this list, might have had as much
troubles as I and already gotten some of these documents together.

the server is targeting for a few users but all run imap, send/recieve alot
of email, and leave alot of mail on the server and wished for features
other imap servers do not have. so I get to do an upgrade

Thanks
Richard Reynolds
richard.reynolds@???