[Exim] System Filter Question + GFI EMail Security Testing?

Autor: Gordon McKee
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] System Filter Question + GFI EMail Security Testing?
Hi

Is there a latter version of this - the one on the site is dated Sept
01?

Also I have noted a few site that test what mail servers allow through
and most of the test on http://www.gfi.com/emailsecuritytest/ get
through. Does anyone have any updates that block the rest of them? My
copy of outlook xp blocked the rest - so I guess I am reasonably secure
- well as secure an any MS product is!!!

Thanks in advance

Gordon