[Exim] Outlook 2002 and Exim 4.04?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Gabriel Lawrence
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Outlook 2002 and Exim 4.04?
Howdy,

I've been using Exim with smtp auth for a while now running Evolution,
KMail, and NSCP Mail... Now I have a someone who wants to use outlook
2002, and I'd rather not try and pry it away from them. Sooo... I've
tried to configure it using SMTP auth with no success. I saw about the
patch that puts an equals in after the auth header, and hand patch 4.04
do do that, but still no luck. Does this thing work with outlook or not?
What do I need to do? and how come this isn't in the FAQ I'd think with
the large number of outlooks out there this would get asked a lot...

Thanx,
-=gabe