Re: [Exim] a newbie needs help...

Author: Dave C.
To: admin
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] a newbie needs help...

Without going into too much more detail, its probably something you are
going to have to work out with your ISP.

Its possible they have your domain (neteffex.com) aliased to theirs, and
have arranged for only a specific address to be delivered to your
account. Its also possible that the local-parts for your domain share
namespace with theirs, thus causing bill@??? and
bill@??? to get delivered to the same mailbox on their server.

If the MX record for neteffex.com does not point at the fixed IP address
of a nailed-up server that is under your control, then you will have to
rely on whoever controls the server it does point at to deliver your
mail. There is more than one way to do this, so (not to belabor the
point, but) - contact the ISP that provides your DNS/mail service.