RE: Re: [Exim] a newbie needs help...

Author: admin
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: Re: [Exim] a newbie needs help...
My thanks to John Penton for his assistance with my difficulties. Configuring the
local_domains list properly sure helps...

Another thing that helped was reading an FAQ on Fetchmail entitled:
"How can I use fetchmail with exim?"
http://tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail/fetchmail-FAQ.html#T3

I hope this might help someone else using Fetchmail.

- Mark Rice
admin@???