Re: [Exim] Delays send to AOL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John (TJ) Penton
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim users mailing list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Delays send to AOL
On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Mike(mickalo)Blezien wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We've been experiencing some real problems sending to AOL email accounts. The
> email is received, but it takes anywhere from 4 to 6 hrs to reach the AOL.
>
> We are using Exim 3.34.1 I have the exim.conf auto_thaw set to 60s and enabled
> split_spool_directory which is recommended on Linux boxes with heavy loads, as
> we utilize various mass mailers. We haven't experienced any problems with other
> remote hosts, other with AOL.
>
> Was hoping someone may have some suggestions how to improve this delivery time.

What do your logs say? Exim should tell you why it has defered the email.

If other email is getting out quickly, then doesn't that suggest that the
problem is not Exim (unless you have any special config for AOL mail).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like the problem is not
getting out of Exim, but rather getting into AOL.

John

--
Tigger thanked him and looked a little anxiously at Pooh.
"Are these really thistles?" he whispered.