Re: [Exim] Delays send to AOL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Yann Golanski
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Delays send to AOL
Quoth Mike(mickalo)Blezien on Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:40:47 -0500
> We've been experiencing some real problems sending to AOL email accounts. The
> email is received, but it takes anywhere from 4 to 6 hrs to reach the AOL.

Where is the delay? Is it at your end or at AOL's?

If at your end, you could check the queue and find out why it is delayed
by either looking at the message file or trying to deliver it by hand
with debugging on to see where the hitch occurs.

If it's at their end, then there is little you can do.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun