Re: [Exim] Exim 3.35 says EHLO twice

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Patrik Andreasen
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.35 says EHLO twice
On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Patrik Andreasen wrote:

> Thanks, the circumnstances are the same as I have (tls to my server
> but not to theirs), however the only option on the inetd line is
> -bs. Is there some other work-around?

Oh, sorry, I wasn't quite accurate there. The bit about -odf was wrong.
The correct condition was that Exim didn't need to re-exec in order to
regain privilege for the delivery (either it was root already, or it was
running in a "deliver as unprivileged" mode).

> I added the troublesome domain to queue_smtp_domains in exim.conf (and
> fiddled a bit with the queue runner process times) and now it works, since
> the message is queued the first time around and doesn't get into the
> double-ehlo condition.

Glad you have found a way round it.