Re: [Exim] Forgive my ignorance ...

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Forgive my ignorance ...
--
ons, 2002-03-27 kl. 22:54 skrev Phil Pennock:

> > anihilating all mail from normal 8-bit mail servers on the Internet,

> Please be careful when you make sweeping generalisations like that. My
> employers are not litigious, but libellous claims of "annihilating"
> email are false.

I answered Phil privately.

Up to this point, I haven't had an answer as to:

a: why underscores are "dangerous" ("the standards say so" is not good
enough, look what happened to Gallileo);

b: why, if all other countries in Europe sanction 8-bit smtp data, this
group doesn't (see a: above).

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG/PGP Fingerprint: 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981