Re: [Exim] Spamassassin

Góra strony
Autor: dman
Dla: Exim Users (E-mail)
Temat: Re: [Exim] Spamassassin
On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 11:25:53AM +0000, Paul Walsh wrote:
| First of all, apologies for the cross-posting which will no doubt result in
| some folk receiving this twice.

| Having spent the last couple of months "tinkering" with using Spamassassin
| to tag unsolicited mail I've shown senior management what's possible. As a
| result I've been asked to get a feeling for how widely SA and other
| anti-spam software is used within the Academic community.

I'm a student, but I don't have any authority in the Academic
Community. My answers reflect my personal system.

| Could I therefore
| ask you to spare a couple of moments to answer the following questions. I
| shall send a summary of responses to the list for future reference:

| 1.    Which MTA software do you use (exim, sendmail etc)?

exim

| 2.    Have you, or are you in the process of, implemented any anti-spam
| measures?

| 2a    What software do you use?

| 2b    What policy do you implement (i.e. bounce spam or just flag it for
| recipient to deal with)?

I use SA as described at
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim4_spamassassin.html

| For information we're running the following:
| Exim 3.35

In that case look at
    http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim3_spamassassin.html
:-)

| SpamAssassin 2.1
| Perl 5.6.1
| all on Sun Solaris 2.6 and 7

Debian 3.0 here. (note that 3.0 isn't officially "stable" yet, but it
is very stable)

-D

--

If you hold to [Jesus'] teaching, you are really [Jesus'] disciples.
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.