Re: [Exim] DNS blacklist lookup timeout causes temp reject

Author: Craig R. Hodges
Subject: Re: [Exim] DNS blacklist lookup timeout causes temp reject
As far as I can tell though, there are no 100% reliable DNS-RBLs. It's
more important to me to receive e-mail in a timely fashion than to block
"all" spam (which is impossible anyway). I was hoping to use RBLs to at
least save some bandwidth and time looking through all the junk. But
delays in receiving mail is too high of a price.

Thanks,
Craig