Re: [Exim] disabling data acl checks depending on envelope t…

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] disabling data acl checks depending on envelope to
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 11:18:54AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > So, I need to have a whitelist of users who receive any crap thrown at them.
>
> That still won't help. What do you do when a message is addressed to two
> users, one of whom is on the list and one not?

Then it goes through for both.
Picture the requirement "sales@domain has to get *everything*" If that means
that a mail send to sales and some other person and that fails header
callbacks goes through to both, no big deal.

> Impossible. I cannot see a logical way to do this. The only choice you
> have at DATA time is to return "yes" or "no". There is no way of saying

Considering the above, is there a way to do it?

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key