RE: [Exim] Exim-4.00

Author: Karl Schmidt
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim-4.00
Perhaps I need to be more specific. It appears from the news list that Exim
4 is working quite well - but I could be mistaken. Folks that use RPM will
be on a less technical level and I don't want to produce an RPM if it might
cause too much feedback noise at this point in the development.

Also, are there any issues I should watch for while writing the package?

Karl Schmidt          EMail Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.    WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street  Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049    FAX(785) 841-0434

Definition of Windows XP:
SPAM, thinly disguised as an operating system