Re: [Exim] PPP connections

Author: Greg Ward
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] PPP connections
On 05 March 2002, Shane Singh said:
> My question is this.. the previous tech had somehow set it up so that the PPP
> connection is disconnected at precisely 4pm every afternnon and redialled 7am
> the following morning. Whereabouts do I find this information/configuration
> for me to be able to change this so that the dialup is constantly online and
> is not disconnected at all?

That has nothing to do with Exim. Exim is an MTA (mail transfer agent),
so is not responsible for setting up or shutting down your Internet
connection. You should consult the docs for your OS, or relevant web
sites, newsgroups, or mailing lists.

(However, as an off-topic aside, try checking root's crontab (
'crontab -l' -- that's where I would put that sort of thing.)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???