[Exim] userdefined filter form db

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Wild Karl-Heinz
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] userdefined filter form db
Hallo list,

I've found an old message to an actual topic for me.

>> user_filter:
>> driver = forwardfile
>> check_local_user = false
>> user = exim
>> condition = ${lookup mysql{select id from mail ....
>> file = ${lookup mysql{select filter_content ....
>> filter
>> no_verify

ph> The "file" option specifies the *name* of the filter file, not the
ph> content. You will have to wait for the next Exim release (or use the
ph> current testing release) if you want to read filter content from a
ph> database.

ph>Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,

Is there now in exim 4 a way to read filter from a database?

--
kind regards
Karl-Heinz