Re: [Exim] userdefined filter form db

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Wild Karl-Heinz
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] userdefined filter form db
hello

>>> user_filter:
>>> driver = forwardfile
>>> check_local_user = false
>>> user = exim
>>> condition = ${lookup mysql{select id from mail ....
>>> file = ${lookup mysql{select filter_content ....
>>> filter
>>> no_verify

ph>> The "file" option specifies the *name* of the filter file, not the
ph>> content. You will have to wait for the next Exim release (or use the
ph>> current testing release) if you want to read filter content from a
ph>> database.

I think i've found what i was looking for

central_filter:
  driver       = redirect
  condition = ${lookup mysql{MYSQL_USER}}
  data         = ${lookup mysql{MYSQL_FILTER}}
  allow_filter
  user         = mailnull
  nomore
  skip_syntax_errors
  no_verify

But if an filter like that
if $message_body contains "test" and not error_message
then
finish
endif

find an "test" how can I finish the delivering or routing process?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Wild Karl-Heinz