RE: [Exim] line with a single dot

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jean-Robert WIAME
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] line with a single dot
The email came from a SMTP connection to the exim server.And the email is
received with all parts complete on the exim server. The problem came from
the fact that if the email contain an attachment, I block it on the server
(save command in system filter) and the email is resend after some works by
the command :
/usr/sbin/exim -bm $sender_address < /$blocked_dir/$message_id
Is there another way to resend a saved mail then? (because I think that the
problem came from this command)
If there is no attachment, the complete mail is delivered to the recipients.
Thanks for the help

Jean-Robert Wiame