Re: [Exim] blocking reply to alias?

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] blocking reply to alias?
Quoth Greg Ward on Wed, Jan 23, 2002:
> Usually the answer to these questions is indeed "Get a real MLM".
>
> *However*, I stumbled across this in the Exim spec today while reading
> up on completely unrelated stuff:
>
> senders (director or router)

It depends what you're trying to achieve. IMO, the MLMs should
honor the From: header and not the envelope sender (because
people often use different addresses for different mailing
lists). In other situations it's the envelope sender tha
matters.

Vadik.

--
Fifth Law of Applied Terror:
    If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.