Re: [Exim] exim 3 vs. 4

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kirill Miazine
Para: Richard Welty
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim 3 vs. 4
* Richard Welty <rwelty@???> [20020113 23:15]:
> over the next week, i'm going to be building a couple of OpenBSD based
> mail servers for a client. i'm currently pondering the question of

As Henning Brauer said: "We run all our Mailservers on OpenBSD".

> whether to go with exim 3.34 or the alpha exim 4.

Exim 4 worked very well for me (and for others using it as well I
guess) and I would suggest using it.

> i've got the alpha running on my laptop; in a very simple configuration,
> it's been quite reliable. how has it been going for others running more
> complex configs?

I had Exim 4 running on a production server since the very beginning of
December. I've had only one problem with 3.951, but it was hanging
around from Exim 3 and is fixed now in 3.34 and 3.952.

--
Kirill