Re: [Exim] Mailing List Help!!!

Author: Jon Kyme
To: exim-users
Thank you - Suresh Ramasubramanian
>without understanding what a
>550
>means, likely deleting mailer-daemon bounce notifications.

FYI - delivery failure notifications are passed on to <someone/> and goodness knows what they do with them - you'd want them to drop the addresses from the database wouldn't you? I'm *not* the list-admin. I *didn't* code the registration system. I'm not the project manager, the designer, the client or God Almighty. I just run *part* of our mail-system along with doing my real job (which is mainly maintaining a webmail system written in some of the worst C you've ever seen).

--
all the best to you and yours ...

Get your own FREE local e-mail address at http://www.merseymail.com/