[Exim] exim router rights

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Funk Gabor
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim router rights
Hi,

I'm providing mail services for several domains.
Exim (3.12) handles the SMTP stuff and - except for local domains - mails
end up in ./Maildirs from where users get them with pop3 (qmailpop3d).
I have virtual domains where all (*) mail gets delivered to a single Maildir
( /var/qmail/popboxes/domain1.com/Maildir ) however I have some
which use individual mailboxes such as:
/var/qmail/popboxes/domain2.com/user1/Maildir
/var/qmail/popboxes/domain2.com/user2/Maildir
/var/qmail/popboxes/domain2.com/user3/Maildir
/var/qmail/popboxes/domain3.com/user1/Maildir
etc.

These directories have "pop" user access only.
If I use the following (simplified example) router, I can't check the
existence of the directory (eaccess) neither with "condition if exist..."
nor with "require_files" even if I specify user or group.
I read in the manual that exim not runs as root by this time, so I
need either a suggestion what to do (besides giving rights to exim
for /var/qmail/popboxes), or a confirmation wheter 3.3x can do this.

Thanks, G.

cs_pop3_user_router:
driver = domainlist
require_files =/var/qmail/popboxes/domainX.com/$local_part
# condition = ${if exists {/var/qmail/popboxes/domainX.com/$local_part}}{yes}{no}
transport = cs_pop3_user_transport
route_file = domainX.com
# user = pop