Re: [Exim] exim router rights

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Funk Gabor
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim router rights
>>Try
>> require_files = $local_part : /var/qmail/popboxes/domainX.com/$local_part

Thanks Philip, it worked!

Since I have virtual domains, and no local users, I did:
require_files = pop : /var/qmail/popboxes/domainX.com/$local_part

and for better understanding "domainX.com" looks like this:
${lc:${extract{1}{.}{$domain}}-${extract{2}{.}{$domain}}}/${lc:$local_part}
which converts UsEr1@??? to (var/qmail/popboxes/)domain-com/user1

I still have a question (one after another...).

Now "invalid user" doesn't get to the transport and freeze, but it still
freezes after all routers tried. I'd like to reject messages with invalid
recipients. Now I get:

2001-12-11 19:33:10 test@???: lookuphost router deferred:
lowest numbered MX record points to local host
*** Frozen

This is because of this router (after the pop3 user/group routers).

lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp

For the big picture, I'd like to do the following:
- local user - based on a "local" file. That's ok.
- "pop3" user or group - based on existence of a directory,
preferably an aliasresolving first, such as info, root should
"change" to userX or something, and then existing local parts
to /domain/$local_part/Maildir if exists, and others to
/domain/--group--/Maildir if "--group--" (or other won't-be-used
name for the directory) if exits. This is also ok
- And then - for incoming message - if no luck, then fail/reject/discard

What's the best way? Am I approaching well or there is a better
solution for my "strange" requirements?

Thanks in advance, G.