Re: [Exim] system_filter_exim + relaying through provider's …

Author: ScaryG
To: Dave C.
CC: scott, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] system_filter_exim + relaying through provider's SMTP
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:05:29 -0500 (EST)
"Dave C." <djc@???> wrote:

|O|>Presumable you are using a smarthost router? Can you paste its config
|O|>here?

All I've done in exim/configure is this (taken from the FAQ)

send_to_gateway:
    driver = domainlist
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = * smtp1.sympatico.ca byname

It's the only entry in the Routers Configuration area.

|O|>The mail you sent from your client appears to have been relayed by
|O|>209.226.175.26, yet this rejection is coming from 209.226.175.80.

I believe sympatico uses some round-robin dns on smtp1.sympatico.ca

It's that smtp servername that I was instructed to use.

gf.