Re: [Exim] system_filter_exim + relaying through provider's …

Author: ScaryG
To: Scott Nolde
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] system_filter_exim + relaying through provider's SMTP
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:58:49 -0500 (EST)
Scott Nolde <scott@???> wrote:

|O|>I think the freebsd-questions list uses owner-freebsd-questions as a
|O|>no-relay/reply-to kind of address.

It's just the envelope sender's address is owner-freebsd-questions so that's where the bounces get sent (which is better than the main list address).

However, when I test from work, the same relay rejected error was generated, and that one had nothing to do with the mailling list.

This isn't a big deal on my test box, it'll be moved to a properly homed box later but just thought in the meantime perhaps this could be corrected.

Thanks for the responses!

Gerry.