Re: [Exim] Configuration question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Norman Walsh
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Configuration question
On 2001-11-14 at 17:22 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Ok, I've now got:
>
> firewall_hack:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = local_rsmtp
> domains = MYEMPLOYER.com
> route_list = "MYEMPLOYER.com localhost byname"
> self = send

In my current state, that looks good. In the morning, I may disagree
with my current view. :^)

> and messages no longer immediately freeze, but neither do they get delivered.
> And I can tell that port 1025 on localhost is never being opened.

Your new friends for this evening are "exim -d<number>" and tcpdump.

# tcpdump -vvvni lo0 host 127.0.0.1 and port 1025

(try a manual telnet to the port, to ensure that you are dumping on the
correct interface)

"exim -d9" + other options will reveal a lot of debugging info.

"exim -bP log_file_path | sed 's/%s/main/'" gives you the name of the
main log file. That should give a lot of information about what things
were attempted.

If the message is still on the queue, as shown by "exim -bpu", then take
the message-id and provide it as a parameter to "exim -Mvl". That's
Message-view-log. The results will show, for each delivery attempt
made, why the message is still on the queue.
--
The Web site you seek
cannot be located but