Re: [Exim] Configuration question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: Norman Walsh
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Configuration question
On 14 Nov 2001, Norman Walsh wrote:

> and messages no longer immediately freeze, but neither do they get delivered.
> And I can tell that port 1025 on localhost is never being opened.

i think we're turning now back to your first post:

-- The short answer is this, if I'm outside the firewall, I do some
-- setup magic and then port 1025 on 'localhost' is the SMTP server
-- that I'm supposed to use to send mail. Really.

you then need to do that tinkering, whatever that whould be. what Phil
told you is just handles off the messages to anything (presumably a
tinkered-with smtp server?) running at localhost:1025 (which i thought
was all your exim could be involved in; seems i'm wrong. but, you need
to expose some details about this 'tinkering' then, if you want to do
that with exim too :)

or am i completely misunderstanding the problem ?

--
[-]