Re: [Exim] Configuration question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Norman Walsh
A: Phil Pennock
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Configuration question
/ Phil Pennock <Phil.Pennock@???> was heard to say:
| Ah well. Just add "self = send" to the Router. "self" is documented in
| section 27 of the Spec, "ADDITIONAL GENERIC OPTIONS FOR ROUTERS".

Ok, I've now got:

firewall_hack:
driver = domainlist
transport = local_rsmtp
domains = MYEMPLOYER.com
route_list = "MYEMPLOYER.com localhost byname"
self = send

and messages no longer immediately freeze, but neither do they get delivered.
And I can tell that port 1025 on localhost is never being opened.

| Sorry about that. I thought that allow_localhost would be sufficient.

No problem. Thanks for your continued aid.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@???> | What good is a can of worms if you