Re: [Exim] Rejectin' mail a-la postfix header_checks regexp

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Sharun
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Rejectin' mail a-la postfix header_checks regexp
On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 Sharun@??? wrote:

> Idea: reject mail in SMTP session, if header matches some regexp a-la postfix
> header_checks = regexp:/regexp-file
> Any solutions ?

Wait for Exim 4.

> And two wishes for exim 4:
> 1. configurable timeout before 4xx or 5xx errors (i did it
> by myself - 3 strings in smtp_in.c, and I think that's not a bad idea)

I don't understand what you mean by this. Do you mean delaying before
sending the response? Exim 4 has a different kind of delay mechanism,
for delaying multiple messages/recipients.

> 2. configurable max_recipients_for_local_domains (and for
> relay_domains). Ex: massive mailing-list comes to 100+ recipients for
> domain, that matches local or relay_domain, we accept all recipientÙ,
> but customers in host_accept_relay have another max_recipients (about
> 10 or so)

Exim 4 has no built-in concept of local or relay domains. But I think
you can probably do what you want with the ACL facilities in Exim 4.