[Exim] Rejectin' mail a-la postfix header_checks regexp

Top Pagina
Auteur: Sharun
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Rejectin' mail a-la postfix header_checks regexp
Idea: reject mail in SMTP session, if header matches some regexp a-la postfix
header_checks = regexp:/regexp-file
Any solutions ?

And two wishes for exim 4:
1. configurable timeout before 4xx or 5xx errors (i did it
by myself - 3 strings in smtp_in.c, and I think that's not a bad idea)
2. configurable max_recipients_for_local_domains (and for
relay_domains). Ex: massive mailing-list comes to 100+ recipients for
domain, that matches local or relay_domain, we accept all recipientы,
but customers in host_accept_relay have another max_recipients (about
10 or so)