Re: [Exim] ASMTP

Top Pagina
Auteur: Richard Leyton
Aan: Rajesh Menon, 'exim-users@exim.org'
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] ASMTP
1. From the FAQ:

Q0806: How can I get POP-auth-before-relay support in Exim?

A0806: See http://cc.ysu.edu/~doug/exim-pop.tar.Z <http://cc.ysu.edu/%7Edoug/exim-pop.tar.Z> which has some scripts for
       this, courtesy of Doug S <doug@??? <mailto:doug@cc.ysu.edu>>.

However, i've found there are some issues regarding the new University
of Washington POP version (4.0) and the logs it produces (doug's regex
doesn't always work now). Myself and a colleague here at Paremus have
made some modifications (including using Perl::Tail), but we're trying
to get in touch with Doug first so there's no split in the code. So far,
no reply to my e-mail a week or so ago.

Let me know if you (or anybody else) would like it, and we can bundle it
out in the meantime.

regards,

Richard.