Re: [Exim] Exim Build under SCO Openserver 5.0.6

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Frank S. Bernhardt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Philip Hazel
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Exim Build under SCO Openserver 5.0.6
Well, you were right about perl..., I removed perl.o and it went past that
point. Trouble is, I'm going to need perl in order to use exim to do virus
scanning. If I can't get it to work under SCO then I just spent $70 on the
O'Reilly Exim book for nothing. I'm sure that there's someone out there doing
this. *crosses fingers and says a little prayer*

Now the other problem is that the build blows up on symbol reference errors in
dns.o (see attachment). I don't think I can just take that out too. Won't I
need dns to resolve domain names?

I wish there was a cookbook out there for Exim under SCO. I had the same
problems with Apache/PHP/MySQL. I ended up writing a cookbook for that myself
after I got it going.

Where are the SCO gurus out there?

Thanks for your ear.

--

Regards

Frank S. Bernhardt
b.c.s.i.
14 Halton Court
Markham, ON.
L3P 6R3

905-471-1691 Voice
905-471-3016 FAX

frank@???

Undefined            first referenced
 symbol                  in file
res_search                          dns.o
res_init                            dns.o
exim: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to exim
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)