Re: [Exim] Re: [suporte] Virtual POP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kevin Sindhu
A: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira
Cc: suporte, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: [suporte] Virtual POP
On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 11:29:31PM -0200, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira penned:

>     Hi all,
>     I'm totally in lost yet.
>     I tried cucipop, qpopper, solid-pop3d, pop3lite and none work!

Actually I set something like this up a few days ago for one of my
domains.

Have a look at http://www.netd.co.za/mysql-mail/

This is based on:

1) Exim     -   with MySQL backend--\_____User Database
2) Qpopper  -   with MySQL backend--/

The mail is spooled in /var/virtual_domains/domainname/username where
the user can then login using POP3 to retrieve mail.

This works great, but is a bit tricky with IMAP(which is what I am
working on instead with an OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL backend).

>     Does anyone have this situation configured as bellow with Exim?
>     Much thanks,        Paulo Henrique

Look at the site above which'll prolly help you out.

-Kevin

--
A novice was trying to fix a broken Lisp machine by turning the power
off and on. Knight, seeing what the student was doing spoke sternly: