Re: [Exim] .forward file bypassed

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc Perkel
Aan: Adam KOSA
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] .forward file bypassed
I don't see a VirtualUserForward Director in your code. Here's mine. my directories are a little different.

virtualuserforward:
driver = forwardfile
require_files = /etc/vmail/passwd.$domain
condition = ${lookup {$local_part} lsearch {/etc/vmail/passwd.$domain} {$value}}
file = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/vmail/passwd.$domain}{${extract{5}{:}{$value}}/.forward}}
no_verify
no_expn
no_check_local_user
check_ancestor