[Exim] .forward file bypassed

Top Pagina
Auteur: Adam KOSA
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] .forward file bypassed
Hi everyone

I'm looking for a solution for the following problem, maybe someone can
help. I just finished an exim configuration, serving multiple local
domains. But my .forward files are being bypassed, therefore all of the
.procmailrc files are ignored. I've benn playiong with the order of
directors, but either procmail works, or either the mail gets to the
correct folder.

Here is an example: i have a procmailrc file, for user 'info' which sends
a copy of every e-mail to boss@???. Since info@??? and
info@??? are both valid addresses, i wrote the .procmailrc to
match only domain2.com.

After sending a letter to info@???, one of the following happens:

- procmail is bypassed, mail goes under /var/spool/vmail/domain2/info
- procmail works, but mail goes under /var/spool/vmail/domain1/info

Here is a small part of the exim.conf:

# transport section
virtual_localdelivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/spool/vmaill/${domain}/${local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 660A

# directors section
virtual_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
domains = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/etc/exim.domains
file = /etc/aliases.$domain
search_type = lsearch
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
qualify_preserve_domain

virtual_localuser:
driver = aliasfile
domains = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/etc/exim.domains
transport = virtual_localdelivery
search_type = lsearch
user = $local_part
group = mail
file = /etc/exim/passwd.$domain

virtual_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
domains = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/etc/exim.domains
file = /etc/aliases.$domain
search_type = lsearch
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
qualify_preserve_domain

virtual_localuser:
driver = aliasfile
domains = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/etc/exim.domains
transport = virtual_localdelivery
search_type = lsearch
user = $local_part
group = mail