Re: [Exim] .forward file bypassed

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tamas TEVESZ
Aan: Adam KOSA
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] .forward file bypassed
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Adam KOSA wrote:

> domains. But my .forward files are being bypassed, therefore all of the
> .procmailrc files are ignored. I've benn playiong with the order of

.forward is not neccessary for having procmail in place:

procmail:
driver = localuser
transport = procmail_pipe
require_files = +${home} : +${home}/.procmailrc

see, this example simplest director doesn't have a trace of any
.forward files - it checks for the existence of ~/.procmailrc at the
first place. saves some cycles on the cpu and the io subsys. or maybe
i'm missing something ?

> - procmail is bypassed, mail goes under /var/spool/vmail/domain2/info
> - procmail works, but mail goes under /var/spool/vmail/domain1/info

post a debug output for both cases. both the routing and delivery
stages, can send it to me privately i they're long.

> Here is a small part of the exim.conf:

i don't see any mention of .forward or .procmailrc here. post the
whole config (modulo comments, of course).

--
[-]