[Exim] PHP4 and Errors-To

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: V. T. Mueller
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] PHP4 and Errors-To
Hello,

I'm facing a very annoying problem with exim 3.33 and Apache/PHP4.04pl1:

Apache runs as user httpd and therefore, for mails created by PHP the
sender's UID is httpd. From/Reply-To/Errors-To headers are set to a
seperate address. Unfortunately, every error mail "Mail delivery failed:
returning message to sender" gets back to httpd instead of the user
specified in the header. What am I missing here?

TIA,
Volker

--
V. T. Mueller      UCC Freiburg, Germany     vtmue (at) uni-freiburg.de

             "problems are just opportunities in work cloth"