Re: [Exim] host_reject_recipients leaking a few subnets

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dave C.
Υ/ο: Bill Duncan, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] host_reject_recipients leaking a few subnets
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Dave C. wrote:

> Its been a while since this came up, but I *think* the concept was to be
> able to do this from an expansion or condition, instead of just in a
> config item already defined as a host list...

Oh, right. I take that point. This needs an entirely new "lookup" method
which operates on a special kind of file which has been created from the
input data by some new utility program that understands IP addresses
(both v4 and v6). In other words, it's a fair bit of planning and work.

But I can see how it might be useful. It's something that should be
implemented as a free-standing library. Maybe one day I'll have some
time...