Re: [Exim] host_reject_recipients leaking a few subnets

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Philip Hazel
Υ/ο: Bill Duncan, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] host_reject_recipients leaking a few subnets
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Dave C. wrote:
>
> > Basically, I want to reverse the current net lookup - for each item in
> > the list, does it match the given IP. If it does, and its not negated,
> > break out and the lookup succeeds, if it mathes and its negated, break
> > out, the lookup fails.
>
> But that's exactly what lists do!
>
> > If I could put:
> >
> > 10.1.2.7 : ! 10.1.2.0/24 : 10.0.0.0/8
>
> That is exactly what you can do. What am I missing here?
>
> If you want to put those in a file, you can create this file:
>
> 10.1.2.7
> ! 10.1.2.0/24
> 10.0.0.0/8
>
> and then put /the/name/of/the/file as an item in your list.
>
> Note: this is NOT a lookup. It is merely using a file to store (part of)
> your list.

Its been a while since this came up, but I *think* the concept was to be
able to do this from an expansion or condition, instead of just in a
config item already defined as a host list...