Re: [Exim] alias file for multiple domains & rejecting users…

Top Pagina
Auteur: John Masinter
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] alias file for multiple domains & rejecting users with *@xyz.com
I finally solved this. I think this should be added to the FAQ.

Question:
"How to I have 'bob@???' receive mail, and 'bob@???' reject mail?"

Answer:
0) Removed the localuser director and local_delivery transport.
This will stop mailbox delivery for all system shell accounts/passwd entries.

1) Add this line to the address_file transport, to set the uid:
user = $local_part

2) For local users@domains who you do want to receive mail in their mailbox
add an alias for each as follows:
bob@???: /var/mail/bob

3) To reject all others for this domain, follow all 'one.com' aliases with:
*@one.com:    :unknown: