Re: [Exim] alias file for multiple domains & rejecting users…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Greg Ward
Aan: John Masinter
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] alias file for multiple domains & rejecting users with *@xyz.com
On 26 September 2001, John Masinter said:
> Hi! I've read the manual and searched the mailist archive to no avail.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> I run exim with multiple domains, and use a single alias file for all
> domains. I have a local shell account and mailbox on my system for 'bob'.
> I want bob to get mail at 'bob@???' and reject mail to 'bob@???'
> In my configure file I have:

Try a local delivery with debugging turned on -- ie. run
exim -d5 bob@??? < /dev/null
on the mail server. Increase up to -d9 (maybe higher?) until
enlightenment strikes. If you make it to -d9 and you're still stumped,
post again and include Exim's debugging output.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???