Re: [Exim] Rejection problem.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tabor J. Wells
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: David Corbin
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Rejection problem.
On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 08:31:09PM -0400,
David Corbin <dcorbin@???> is thought to have said:

> Well, I did that, but I see no difference in the behavior. A message is
> still sent to the original sender...

Did you HUP the daemon after making the change?

If a recipient is not valid with receiver_verify = true, an error will be
returned during the SMTP session and the message will not ever make it to
your queue, to be bounced later.

Use 'exim -bh <some IP address>' to test how exim handles an address
during the SMTP session (optionally with -d9 for additional debug info).

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality