[Exim] [OT] Imap/POP Server with postgreSQL Backend

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kevin Sindhu
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] [OT] Imap/POP Server with postgreSQL Backend
Hi all,

    I am looking for a IMAP(preferably) or pop3 daemon that can:

1) Do imap/pop of-course
2) Small memory footprint(hopefully)
3) Have authentication with a PgSQL database. (*most important*)
4) Work relatively easily with sendmail and exim.
   - The reason I ask for sendmail is that I have one machine
     which needs to run sendmail.
5) SSL support for imaps/pops
6) IPv6 Support (if possible).
7) Secure and reliable.

I can't seem to find anything that even comes close to this. My
backend server is a postgres databases which contains all/every
information about local/virtual domains, and I need a imap/pop server
which the users can authenticate against.(Somewhat like virtual users)

If anyone has something similar, or docs/configs for such setup, I
would really appreciate if you could share it with me. RTFM's and
links welcome (I have already scanned lots without any luck).

TIA

-Kevin

--
When in doubt, do what the President does -- guess.